Saturday, March 24, 2007

Photos of the day 24 de marzo de 2007





It's a dog's life.

A friend of ours once said "when I come back in another life, I want to come back as your dog."

I think I want to come back as our dog, too. You'll notice who has the hammock. First the only non-plastic chair currently in the house and now the hammock. But as you can see from the second photo, Amber is willing to share. Jazz is a little less secure about the hammock. He's happier lying underneath, testing his head on the railing and surveying his domain.

I'll put some more dog photos on Flickr soon.

The other day I took the KAP (kite aerial photography) rig out and shot pictures of kite surfers. Talk about the best of several worlds: photography, from a kite, of kites, on a beach, on the ocean, someplace warm. Wow! It doesn't get much better than that. But... I wound up with some 250+ images from that shoot and I've been trying to get them sorted and labeled and generally ready for "publication." You'll probably see at least one as tomorrow's photo of the day. As soon as I get them all sorted, there will be some on Flickr and on the new website, www.puertoricosurfphoto.com

Stay tuned. More to come.

No comments: