Thursday, April 26, 2007

A face only a surfer could love


Meet Teahpoo. He's just too damn cute not to make him the photo for today. ( I probably spelled his name wrong - sorry ladies. If you see this, please email me with the correct spelling.)

I met Teahpoo at Surfers Beach this morning. I've written before about satos - the abandoned Puerto Rican beach dogs. Teahpoo is not a sato. A surfing family owns him and loves him.

Arial - one of the daughters in the family - said Teahpoo isn't feeling well today. Sorry, Bud. Hope tomorrow is a better day. Maybe there will be better surf tomorrow too.

There are a couple more pictures of Teahpoo on www.puertoricosurfphoto.com. Click on the 4.26 Surfers Beach link.

1 comment:

Bobby said...

Hey! I am enjoying your blog and the pictures you are posting very much.
Take care and see you soon. I have not been able to say hi in a while because I am swamped with work at the university. Can't wait until the end of this term. Have to tell you about the Monofilament Recovery and Recycling Program we have just started on campus.