Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Has it been a week??


Has it really been a week since I last posted? Almost. And I can't believe it's the end of January.

It's been crazy busy. Ola Lola's is BOOMING! Our 9:00 o'clock "closing" time has slid to 10:00 or 10:30 and lately 11:30 or MIDNIGHT. That's later than we want it to be but it means people are enjoying themselves and having a good time and don't want to leave. And I gotta admit, it means business is good.

We're finally past Christmas here. Surf season is in high gear. Big waves coming in tonight and tomorrow. I've been out shooting surfers as much as possible. I got some great shots (if I say so myself; the one above - titled "Wave Dancer" - is one of my favorites) last week in the late afternoon. And the winds have been rippin'! So lots of kite surfing pictures as well. And lots of processing and editing.

I'd say go check out the photos on the web site but PuertoRicoSurfPhoto.com is getting so many hits, we went over our bandwidth allowance for January! Looks like we're going to have to increase the traffic allowance. In the mean time, you can still see a selection of the best of the photos on Flickr.

There are supposed to be monster waves - 20 footers maybe - coming later this week so I may be doing a lot of shooting. But I've got more post to write so it won't be a week between them.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: