Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Rincon Lighthouse

I've been trying to get this post up for days but with one thing and another...

I finally got a chance to KAP the lighthouse down in Rincon. Didn't do as well as I want to - the wind was slightly offshore and the space between trees and fences was pretty narrow to maneuver in. I would prefer to shoot from the other side of the lighthouse so the ocean is the background but I just couldn't get the kite around to that side.

I'm not really complaining mind you. This is a pretty cool image and one of my first "close encounter with an immovable object" KAP photos. And I learned alot. And, it gives me an excuse to go back to Rincon to shoot some more. Next time I'll launch from the parking lot.

There are more photos from this shoot on Flickr. Check 'em out.

No comments: