Wednesday, May 04, 2011

KAP update

If you've been checking back here looking for new KAP photos, you've been pretty disappointed. So have I. Thus far, for me at least, WWKW has been a total bust.

Until today, every day this week has been grey and overcast with either strong gusty winds or no wind at all. It has either rained hard or at least spit rain just about every day as well.

To add to the weather woes, my primary KAP camera was also my dive camera, the one that was stolen. My older "back up" camera is acting up.

All in all the one day I did get out to KAP I came back with not one single usable shot.

Whine whine whine! Ya want some cheese with that whine?

Today looks like a much better day. I think I've figured out work-arounds for the camera's issues so I can use it until the new camera gets here later this week.

In the mean time, you can see some great KAP photos from KAPpers around the world on the WWKW group on Flickr or on the main Flickr KAP group. They just aren't my photos - yet.

No comments: