Monday, June 17, 2013

Fathers' Day (and my birthday)


Yesterday we celebrated Fathers' Day and my birthday by hosting the first-ever Ola Lola's Cigar Lounge.

Working with our friend Wilo from the Cigar Chalet we had a fine selection of hand-rolled Puerto Rican cigars to go with a special selection of craft beers and artisanal rum, bourbon and tequila.


Of course there was cake and a bit of celebration. If anyone is wondering, I started my 63rd trip around the sun - I turned 62.

Thanks to everyone who came out and joined us. It was a lot of fun. Special thanks to Wilo from Cigar Chalet, our own Pepe who helped set up the event, Pepe and Albert who did their absolute best to keep me from working on my birthday, and of course to mi querida, mi dushi, mi amor, Elane, first just for being here and second for always making my life a party.

No comments: