Monday, May 08, 2017

Food, glorious food! Best moment Sunday 170507



I've been working on improving my skills as a food photographer and experimenting with different techniques. I think this is especially important now we're partnering with MiraSur PR for food at Ola Lola's.

(Did I tell you about MiraSur? Hmmm...there must have been something really good for their opening not to be a best moment. More on them later.)

Matt and Angie and Juan Carlos are doing some amazing things in their food truck parked right next to Ola Lola's. They have fabulous food offerings with unique presentations. I truly want to photograph their food well, to do it justice in the photos. I also want to match their back-to-basics, rock-and-wood open-fire sort of rustic approach in the photos.

This is their slow-roasted pulled pork sandwich with manchego cheese and dijon-mayo on a house-made potato roll and served with sweet potato fries. Oh my god!!

My best moment for Sunday (besides eating this for dinner) was creating this photo for them. I'm proud of this. I'm getting there!

No comments: