Friday, June 02, 2017

off topic - more photos

Here are more photos from the "morning light" series:


First, I love black and white photography. Back in the film days, I had my own darkroom. In the digital age I've struggle to find ways to create black and white photos I really like. Recently I found a couple of ways to make black and whites. This is another take on that sunshine "moonlight" photo from a couple of days ago.


I call this photo "Molten Silver Sea." It's not black and white, although it looks like it. If you look closely there is just a bit of color in the sky.


 Another dramatic black and white although not as contrasty as the others. I like the tight horizontal crop.





These two are the same photo, one with color left in, one contrasty black and white. I can't decide which I like better.

Hope you enjoy them all.

No comments: