Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Best moment 170704


The traditional 4th of July photo at Jobos.

If you've read this blog for a while, you know I'm into KAP - Kite Aerial Photography. Long - long! - before personal drones, photographers were lifting cameras with kites to get aerial photos. I've been taking photos over Jobos on the 4th of July for several years.

This year the beach isn't quite as packed as in previous years. You can actually see sand between the umbrellas; most years you can't. I'm guessing it's because the 4th was on a Tuesday. A lot of people had been partying since Friday. By Tuesday many were probably headed home.

Still, police closed the road through Jobos because of the number of cars/people.

This was the one good shot I got. Due to operator error, I missed more the half the shots I took. There is another big holiday coming on July 25 (Puerto Rico Constitution Day) so I'll have another "shot" at it. I'll do better next time.

No comments: