Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Best moments 170628

In the midst of all the crazy around the restaurant restart there were other best moments.

On Wednesday Elaine did a presentation and demonstration for a group of psychology students at the facility where she teaches in Rincon on animal - and specifically equine - assisted therapy. The presentation was in the late afternoon. Since we were in Rincon, we planned to go out for my belated birthday dinner.

There is a relatively new Italian restaurant in Rincon called Mangia Mi. Normally I don't get too excited about Italian restaurants unless they are really special. Elaine and our friend Marie ate at Mangia Mi a few weeks ago and raved about it. The tiny bit of leftovers they brought me definitely made me want more. So that that's where we went for my birthday dinner.

Sorry there are no photos - it is an interesting place, both visually and gastronomically. On this particular night, I went with my date, not as a photographer. Be assured we will go back. And I will get photos!

No comments: