Monday, August 27, 2007

Latest "upgrade" takes shape


First, thanks to our friends Jen and Jason, we got the new Ola Lola's surfboard sign. Then we got new, more comfortable deck chairs for Lola's. Then Elaine added the wonderful, now- famous dips to the Lola menu. This week our good friend and master woodworker/furniture maker Marty Glista came to visit - and to help create new tables for Lola's. The best we can offer is a makeshift workshop but Marty is creating beautiful, stable hardwood tables. The new tables will make their debut this week. Thank you, Marty. Thank you SO much!

1 comment:

Marty said...

Dear John and Elaine,

I hope the tables have come along all right in my absence. I know you are getting ready for your trip to Michigan and The North. If I can solve any problems, long distance, please let me know. Remember the lifetime warranty!

Marty