Thursday, August 30, 2007

New KAP photos


I finally shot some new KAP (kite aerial photography) photos this weeks that I'm happy with.
First time I've been happy with the photos since the 4th of July set. I've been out a few times since then but came back with dreck. Shot a construction site: boring photos. Shot a hay field - deleted those as fast as I downloaded them. But a couple of days ago I got some new stuff on the beach I'm pretty happy with. There are a few new kite surfing pics as well. The best of the lot on on Flickr.

The underwater camera housing issue is nearly resolved. We're still waiting to hear from Canon but Elaine (bless her heart!) ordered a new Ikelite housing for me. That should be here soon - maybe today!

This week not having an underwater housing hasn't really mattered much. The ocean has been really rough and cloudy. We went snorkeling at Crashboat this morning, thinking that would be a little flatter. It was flat but visibility was about two feet. Pretty much like snorkeling in the lakes in Michigan - only warmer. So, as soon as the ocean clears up, I should be able to get new snorkeling/diving pictures. Thank you, Elaine.

No comments: