Thursday, April 02, 2009

Happy Birthday, Lisa


We manage to sneak in a little surprise birthday party for our friend Lisa (right) Monday night a Ola Lola's. She let slip that Tuesday was her birthday and then admonished me not to do anything. But hey - this is Ola Lola's! We can let something like a birthday slip by unnoticed! Happy birthday, Lisa.

Yesterday was a big day for us. Amy and I spent most of the day (almost 6 hours) getting. . . OUR PUERTO RICAN DRIVER'S LICENSES! Amy passed her driving test (with a 75%!) and I passed my written test (20 questions, got a 70% - that's all you need. You don't get anything extra for scoring higher!). The new drivers' licenses are computer-generated plastic thing, almost totally unreadable. I guess it's better than the old ones which looked more fake (faker?) than the fake ID's you made in high school.

No comments: