Thursday, July 16, 2009

class reunion is this weekend


My 40th high school class reunion is this weekend. I will be here, at Ola Lola's, not in Milford, Ohio, but I will be thinking of everybody at the reunion.

It's kinda strange. Maybe it's an age thing, but I have more interest in connecting with classmates now than I ever have before. As plans for the reunion have come together, I've connected with a number of people from back in the dark ages and that's been really interesting and a lot of fun.

I hope everyone has a great time this weekend. Thanks to Shirley and Vicki and everyone else who have worked so hard to make this weekend happen. Sorry I can't make it. (I am more than a little amazed at just how sorry I am that I can't get there.) Since plans are to make this an annual thing, maybe next year!

And yes, that's what I looked like 41 years ago (our senior pictures were taken in August of the year before we graduated). Do I see hair on top of the head?

No comments: