Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 3


The kind of morning I call "platinum grey." It was a mixed bag on our walk on the beach this morning. The dogs were good and had a great run. I enjoy my morning walk until I slipped on something on a rock at the ocean's edge. I went down hard and landed on the camera that took this picture. RIP little Canon. Now looking for a replacement.

On a better note, even though business was slow tonight, Guest Chef Chris Fulcher rocked it with Japanese noodles and seafood. Simply fabulous. Sorry if you missed it. You should be sorry you missed it too. Tonight was Chris's last night as Guest Chef. Next Monday night Danny Rivera, formerly of Nomadas, brings "Mexican Monday" to Ola Lola's.

p.s. NOTE!!!! By popular demand, Chris WILL BE BACK at Ola Lola's on Sunday, July 1st! This is your chance friends. This is your chance! Don't miss it!

No comments: