Friday, June 14, 2013

More KAP


After more tweaking I think I finally have my KAP rig tuned the way I want it. I took in out yesterday afternoon. to try it out.

The wind was really blowing hard and gusty so the kite and the camera were bouncing quite a bit. The rig itself actually worked well. I'm also still learning the new camera, what it "sees," angle of view, etc. I only got a few photos I was happy with out of this session.

Now that the rig is working again, there are more places I want to KAP other than just here on the beach at Shacks and Bajuras. However, one of the things I'm trying to do here on "our" beach is document the shifting sands. The beach moves all the time, sometimes filling in one part of the tide pool, sometimes revealing other parts. It is an endless and fascinating process, something I keep trying to capture. That's part of why I go back to our beach over and over.

That, and the fact that it is so convenient.

No comments: