Wednesday, August 30, 2017

170830

It has been a wildcrazybusy couple of weeks. Lightning, thunder, rain, wind (although nothing like Houston, thank the goddess!), power outages, Internet outages, new possibilities in the location of the therapeutic riding center, a new agreement on joining forces with another center, paperwork finished and filed for non-profit status both here in PR and the U.S., two new pasture areas fenced for the horses, a new growing friendship with the woman who owns the property where the horses are now...Whew!


I wrote before about how fortunate and how grateful we are that we've been to have the horses so close for so long. It is hard not to see them when we look out across the the road but I don't miss seeing them standing in this every time it rains. They are truly in a much better location even if it is farther away. They are on high ground with lots of green to eat. It's all good.


I did manage to get in a dive last week, right out here at Shacks. Not a great dive but it sure felt good to blow some bubbles. This is my dive-buddy-for-this-dive, Daniel. I've been trying to get out to do a couple of personal training dives to work on my own skills but that hasn't happened yet. Between weather and other responsibilities, I haven't made it out yet. Maybe tomorrow morning.

No comments: