Saturday, June 03, 2017

Best moment Tuesday 170530


My mornings at "the ranch" are pretty much the same: Have coffee, feed the cat, feed horses, run dogs on the beach, feed dogs, feed me, make sure horses have hay and let Chocolate out of the corral.

Tuesday was a normal day. All the critters were taken care of, the horses safely in the paddock grazing on hay.

Until I looked out the window and saw three horses in the field across the street.

What the...? I just left our horses! How did they get out so quickly? I ran to the window and looked out at the paddock. There were our horses, alert to the other horses but safely inside their enclosure.

 
 
After a moment of panic, the best moment was when I realized those weren't our horses out in the field, that ours were indeed tucked in the paddock.


No comments: