Thursday, June 08, 2017

Best moment Thursday 170608


Okay, the day isn't over yet and something truly amazing could still happen. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the best moment today was diving at Shacks.

Finally! A nitrogen fix! And we're planning to go again tomorrow! I didn't take many photos today. Since it's been so long since I've been in the water, I wanted to concentrate just on getting my diving mechanics back. A wise choice I think.

It was a good dive. We say three turtles - one of them huge - French angel fish, black durgons and a bunch of other stuff. It was not only good to dive, it was nice to dive a site that a bazillion other divers don't. Very few people besides us dive the outside reef. The reef looked clean and pretty healthy, not all kicked out like some of the more popular reefs.

Ahhhhh! Back in the water again.

No comments: