Saturday, December 18, 2010

Today

Ah, must be winter. The trade winds are blowing and the kitesurfers are out at Shacks and Jobos and Montones.

The front that gave us cloudy chilly (okay, chilly be our standards) weather the last few days seems to have moved on. Today was beautiful - warm, sunny, breezy. Just the way it should be this time of year.

The big waves of the last few days have calmed down as well. Waves were big but not particularly surfable. I went out yesterday to look for surfers but nobody was out anywhere. Today I did catch some kite surfers at Shacks but only with a point-and-shoot camera. Maybe tomorrow I'll the DSLR out. Of course, since our desktop computer is in the shop until at least Monday, I won't have anyway to process them but what the heck. At least I'll have photos. Something to work on when we get the desktop back.

Hmmm... I wonder what tomorrow's photo will be.

No comments: