Sunday, April 30, 2017

Best moment Friday 170428


Scuba diving two days in a row! It's the first time that's happened since the beginning of January.

These two days of diving at Natural have been great. Visibility has been surprisingly good, between 80 and 100 feet.

Darryl had two first-time divers so I led the group of three other certified divers. The best I can say about my leading this group is I got everybody back to the beach safely. (By definition that makes it a good dive.) Other than that, my navigation and in-the-water skills need a bit of work. That's not surprising: this was only my sixth dive of the year and the first time I've led a dive at Natural in almost a year.

Hey! It was a good dive. And it was beautiful. And I was diving and learning. That's a best moment!

No comments: