Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Best moment Monday 170424 and Tuesday 170425

No photos of this best moment except the ones I will forever carry in my memory.

My best moment Monday was that moment when Amber, the dog who a couple of nights ago couldn't even stand, asked to go for a walk.

It was midday, warm, a bit muggy, no breeze, and I wasn't sure how he would do. We took a short walk down to the beach. I didn't let him loose to run - that was my insecurity. But he enjoyed the walk and was happy to see the beach.

Which leads to the best moment Tuesday. At 7:00 am he let me know in no uncertain terms he wanted his walk/run on the beach! So Amber, Oz and Bito (pronounced  BEE-to in Spanish) went for our normal walk on the beach. I let Amber off leash and off he went, loping and prancing full of life. That was a happy happy dog.

And that makes me happy.

No comments: