Thursday, March 23, 2017

Best moment Thursday


I'm really a pretty simple easy person. It doesn't take a lot to make me smile, to make me happy.

Already there are a number of repeats this new best moments quest. Thursday's best moment was when I ran the dogs on the beach. For this one, a photo just won't do so I'm breaking character and posting a video.

The reason this is a best moment is Amber. We actually thought we would lose him before Jazz. In fact I thought we were going to lose him three years ago. Some days it seems like those back legs won't get him up the steps or up on to the bed. But then we go to the beach.

He sees me put on my take-the-dog-to-the-beach shorts, a pair of board shorts I pretty much wear only to run the dogs. His head comes up, his ears perk up and he bounds off the bed. When we get to the beach, for a few minutes he's a puppy again.

We both live for these moments.

No comments: