Saturday, April 13, 2019

April 13, 2019


Flowers are all over the photo-sharing sites I frequent. Many of the photos shared are bright but pale, soft focus, pastel. One woman I follow does these exquisite very narrow focus shots of flower petals or stamen with one single perfect water droplet balanced on them. As I said, they are exquisite. The first photo is my attempt at this type of flower photo (sin water drop of course). You know, it just doesn't work for me.


Try as I might, my flower photos are coming out harder, sharper, darker.  I found these lovelies in one of our pastures. I got a few shots, intending to come back when the light was better to try to get the softer look. Before I could get back, a horse stepped on the plant. Oh, well, next spring!

Here are a few more, just to show you what I mean.








Okay, probably enough about flowers. Time to start talking about horses. Stay tuned.

No comments: