Thursday, January 10, 2019

MARIA log,January 19 Day 108 Tuesday

Tuesday, January 9 day 108

Music! Sweet sweet music!

Every evening we listen to music for a while at Carole's. Rolf likes to watch the music videos on YouTube. All that does is whet my appetite for more.

We had a small portable CD player but it died. I tried to replace it but there were none to be had on the island. So, using Carole's Internet and electricity, I ordered one from Amazon. It came today. Lovin' having music available!

Our hope for getting electricity back soon took a hit. Something brought down four poles around the S-curve past the the UFO (unidentified fried object) empanadilla stand. The falling poles took down electric cables and a brand new communication cable.

This afternoon the horses had some ya-yas to get out. KTJ came running down the hill throwing bucks and rearing with Chocolate and Zip right behind her. They kept this up for a while. Marie and I looked at each other and said, "I'm not being a stupid human. When y'all are done, let us know. Then we'll come in and feed."

I missed getting video of the best parts but I did get this. at the end:


They were so much fun to watch. I didn't know Chocolate could run that fast. I'm so glad they have room to stretch out like that.

The skies clouded up this afternoon. I thought we might get some rain but no-o-o-o.

No comments: