Sunday, January 06, 2019

MARIA log January 6 day 105 Saturday


Epiphany. Twelfth Night. Three King's Day. Dia de Tres Reyes. For many Puerto Rican families - and throughout Latin America for that matter - this is traditionally a bigger day than Christmas Day.

There have been big waves all week so no diving. I lost at least surf photo client because we still don't have electricity. I've probably lost a lot more than one. There are surfers and some tourists here. I guess I could drag my desktop computer to Carole's or somewhere that has electricity and set it up. It just feels awfully presumptuous to do that.

Warm and blustry today. No rain.

NOW: Sunday, January 6, 2019

Seems like we're channeling last year except with electricity. Well, mostly with electricity. It went out for about 2-1/2 hours last night. Anyway, waves all week. Sunny, warm, breezy (mostly), no rain and no diving all week.

Waves are supposed to be down tomorrow so I'm going diving whether anyone else goes or not. All my dive buddies have abandoned me.

No comments: