Sunday, February 24, 2019

MARIA log February 24 Day 156 Saturday

Saturday, February 24 day 156

Cold rainy windy morning. How cold you ask? I have on long pants and a sweatshirt and I'm still cold. Thunder and lightning out over the ocean. I love that.

No light again this morning. I don't know what time it went off but it was off when I got up a 5:30.

We put all four horses together for the first time. Sprocket has been with the others three individually but this is the first time the herd has been all together. So far it looks good.

Started pressure washing the bar as part of the clean up. Elaine is painting. It's all starting to come together.

Power came back on about 1:30 PM.

Horses were great together. There was some horseplay and working out the herd heirarchy but so far no big deal. We're leaving them together for the night.

No comments: