Friday, February 15, 2019

MARIA log February 13-14-15-16 Days 145, 146, 147, 148

Tuesday, February 13 day 145

Wind! Wind! Wind! Not just all day but all night.

I need to re-engineer the shelter for the horses. This constant wind is tearing it apart.

Got the transmission fluid leak on the truck fixed today. That should help.


Wednesday, February 14 day 146

Our son Jason's birthday is today. I texted him and left him a voice message. No response. Again. It's been nearly four years since we've spoken. This is very hard. I miss him.


Thursday, February 15 day 147

Rain and wind early morning, then sunny and windy!

I've been working to fix an outlet for our upstairs shower. What should have been a two-hour job is now stretching into its third afternoon. Not a great confidence booster whit the way I've been feeling.


Friday, February 16 day 148

Lots of rain overnight.

Worked and rode Chocolate this afternoon. Went okay.

Pizza night at Carole's.


No comments: